Nov 17, 2010

Tooth Fairy Envelopes

Hi everyone, Here's a quickie. You'll need your scallop envelope die and the big shot to cut 4 envelopes the same color to create your box. 6-8 assorted color envelopes to match your designer paper. Your designer paper should be cut 12x2 I doesn't quite make it all the way around your box so you will need an additional piece 1.5x2 I placed this in the very center of the front of your box since my tooth fairy will cover it. I stamped 1 tooth fairy for the front of the box and one for each envelopes.I punched them out with the 1 3/4 circle punch. For the front I punched a scallop circle to make her pop. I punch a small rectangle hole on each side of the scallop trim of the envelope to run either ribbon or for a fairy feel I used a clear tinsel. I just highlighted the fairy with colors to match paper. Yes I used glitter and a glue pen to give it the magical feel. These are cuter then just stuffing money under a pillow and less likely to loose the tooth too! Thanks for stopping.
Supplies: Tooth Fairy stamp 119216, scallop envelope die 113462, 1 3/4 circle punch 119850, scallop circle punch 118874, Basic Black ink, assorted markers. all supplies can be purchased at http://brendasplace.stampinup.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment