Feb 28, 2011
Stamp Sets: Morning cup, and tiny tags
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, and Baja breeze.
Embossing Folder: Vintage Wallpaper/Big Shot
Punches: 1 1/4 and 1 inch circle punch. Tiny tag punch
Ink: Early Espresso
Markers: Cherry Cobbler
Ribbons: 1 1/4 Striped Espresso Grosgrain, and Linen Thread.
Thanks for stopping! Brenda
Feb 24, 2011
Wednesday, February 23, 2011
I always appreciate all the comments visitors leave for me. When I saw that Cindy had given me this award I was speechless. It finally sunk in that people really do visit my blog. I started this blog in October 2010 and can't believe all the visitors I get that truly like my designs. I am truly touched. I am also shocked at how many cards I view on the SC and many of those girls do not have a blog. Again Thank you Cindy.
I received this award from Cindy, at:
Here's what I have to do...
1. Thank the person who gave this award to me and link it back to their blog (see above link)
2. Share 8 things about yourself.
3. Pass this award to 8 others individuals that I have recently discovered.
4. Leave a comment so they can pass along the recognition.
8 things about myself:
1. I live in a small village in Brown Deer Wisconsin.
2. I have run an in home daycare for teachers for 15 years.Raising 92 children and potty training each one. This job has come with unconditional love and joy. Lots of hard work too.
3. I have been married for 30 years and have 3 wonderful boys a fabulous daughter-inlaw. 2 grandson's that make my heart burst with pride.
4. I have a tight group of friends. There are 20 of us total and are very, very close. We camp together, picnic together, and have raised all of our children together. We have stood together through several cancer survivors, heart surgeries,and MS. We are all stronger for this.I can count on all of them!
5. I secretly love reality shows and truly miss shows like Dallas and Knots Landing.
6. About 22 years ago my parents had a Craft Store. A rep had come in and told us stamping was something NEW and would be BIG. After he left I talked my dad out of buying that line. We closed the store 3 years later. After attending my first workshop I signed up to be a demonstrator It was love at first sight. That was 9 years ago!My father is confused but still amazed at the passion I have for stamping. My mother still doesn't understand how I am so happy playing in piles of paper.Ink on my fingers, glitter in my hair, ahh heaven.
7. I am retiring from daycare this year and planning to go full time into this hobby of mine. I am looking to recruit and do many workshops!
8. I love sharing and love creating. Today I tackle stenciling on different media's look for photo's soon!
I've been following a number of blogs thanks to Stampin' Connection and they are all so fun!!
Feb 23, 2011
Well here is my card of the day. I used Elements of style, I just love this set! Thanks for stopping by. See you tomorrow.
Stamp Set: Elements of Style
Ink: Basic Black, Always Artichoke, Soft Suede, and Baja Breeze
Cardstock: Whisper White 8.5x5.5 and 3.5x3.5, 2x2 to stamp onto white then punch of with heart punch. Soft Suede 4 x 5.25, 2x2 for label punch, Baja Breeze 3.75 x 3.75.
Punches: Label punch, 1 inch cirlce, Heart punch
Half back pearls, Satin Kraft ribbon, sponge to distress edges on heart and white 3.5x3.5 cardstock.
This card is much prettier in person. Thanks for stopping. Brenda
Feb 18, 2011
Feb 16, 2011
Feb 3, 2011
Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White
Designer Paper: Newsprint
Ribbon: Real Red satin 3/8
Punch: Eyelet Border
Stamp Set: Filled with Love
Basic Card 8.5 x 5.5 Basic Black 4.25 x 5.25 Whisper White,
Layer Basic Black 4.5 x 3.5 DP 3.25 x 4
The Thank you greeting is retired but any Thank you will work.
Thanks for stopping. I may not return until monday its my B-day weekend and Superbowl. BIG PARTY!