Feb 16, 2011

OMGosh What happened!

Hi everyone, Oh I am feeling so much better. We had a rough 2 weeks here. First we were hit with a Snow storm on the 2nd, made it through the Superbowl! Yeah Go Pac Go! Then it hit! First my son with the Flu, then my other son 3 days later. Then one of my daycare children got H1N1. OMG what a mess! Talk about disinfecting the whole house. Then I felt yucky and just starting to feel like my old self. Most of all guilty for letting my work fall to the way side. I will be starting fresh tomorrow with ideas I have sketched in bed. Does my brain every shut down?? Not even when I am sick. Thanks for letting me vent looking forward to posting tomorrow!
Brenda
 

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you guys were all so sick. That h1n1 flu is evil. I got that last year and really thought I'd die. I'm glad you guys maanaged to escape it, and I'm looking forward to your posts. TFS. yolanda-tryingtobecreative.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete