Feb 23, 2011

For You

Hi everyone,
Well here is my card of the day. I used Elements of style, I just love this set! Thanks for stopping by. See you tomorrow.
Supplies used:
Stamp Set: Elements of Style
Ink: Basic Black, Always Artichoke, Soft Suede, and Baja Breeze
Cardstock: Whisper White 8.5x5.5 and 3.5x3.5, 2x2 to stamp onto white then punch of with heart punch. Soft Suede 4 x 5.25, 2x2 for label punch,  Baja Breeze 3.75 x 3.75.
Punches: Label punch, 1 inch cirlce, Heart punch
Half back pearls, Satin Kraft ribbon, sponge to distress edges on heart and white 3.5x3.5 cardstock.
This card is much prettier in person. Thanks for stopping. Brenda

4 comments:

  1. Bree what a gorgeous card. Love the heart spotlight it's beautiful and different.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is beautiful! I really like what you've done. I really like the soft colors too. TFS. yolanda-tryingtobecreative.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card1 I love the colors and design. I have awarded you the Stylish Blogger Award! Have enjoyed following your blog. To see what you have to do, visit me at
    www.turtlecreations-papercrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card! You do beautiful work...the stylish blogger award is well deserved! Congrats! Now following your blog from SC #342...hope you'll return the favor when you get a chance. http://alacards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete