Mar 2, 2011

Very Vinty

Good Morning,
I made this vintage card during a demonstration on using our Decor Elements Stencils. I used the Kind Thoughts Brocade (small). Using the Craft ink I layed in the stencil design sprinkled embossing powder over the design, heat set it. Distress the edges of the Crumb Cake paper. Using the Flower Fold Die cut I cut out the flower and distressed the petals using Soft Suede. I then punch out a flower from the Boho punch out of Not Quite Navy and added a Vintage brad. I then attached to the base card made out of Not Quite Navy. Using the scallop oval I punched out of Baja Breeze stamping my Birthday greeting. It almost looks like I found it in my great grandmothers attic. It's also a great way to incorporate using our stencils to make cards. I also made a T-shirt design using white craft ink on a black t-shirt. I can post that tomorrow. Thanks for stopping and have a great day! Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment