Apr 25, 2011

Just a mini note



These cards were made into 3 x 3. I used the 4 frames stamp set and the new 12 x 12 paper that previewed for the coming 2011-2012 catalog. I used Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive with Very Vanilla for the Friend card. I used Regal Rose and Mambo ink and Very Vanilla for the Queen for a day with Vanilla seam binding and Victoria crochet lace. Key to my heart was Pacfic Point with Espresso and Whisper White. The bird and heart were out of Marina Mist. I used the red tacky tape to gather my ribbon onto. It goes faster than pulling threads. I love having these on hand for birthday gifts and such. I keep a couple in my purse for that "just in case I need it" situation. Hope you enjoy. These are great for make and takes. They have a beautiful punch for a small price of materials.
Thanks for stopping!
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment