Oct 9, 2011

Week 1 (12 weeks of Christmas)

Leading up to Christmas should always start with the kick off of Thanksgiving, oh I can smell the turkey already! Yummy! So here is my kick off.
It must be said that Doris Denman is so creative and talented. She inspired me to make this easier more demonstrable card. Her original would be to hard to pack into a workshop. It is more of a technique class with all the embossing. I do love her work. So here's my recipe.
Cardstock: Soft Suede, More Mustard, Very Vanilla.
Designer Paper: Spice Cake
Inks: Soft Suede, More Mustard, Daffodil Delight
Stamp Set: Gently Falling and Four the Holidays
Punches: Mini Trio scallop circle, 1/16 Hand Held
Die Cut: Petal Cone (for the Banner)
Brads: Antique Brass
Linen Thread
Dimensionals, Glue Dots
Happy Stamping

No comments:

Post a Comment