Jan 13, 2013

Its a Party on Sycamore Street!

This Card was so easy and fun I used our circle punches ranging from 1 3/4, 1 1/4, 1, 1/2 inch. I would also use the punches one size up to punch out the paper except for the 1 3/4. I cut paper 2 x 2 to glue behind that circle. So here's what you do.
Your base card is 4.25 x 11. Then cut a piece of white cardstock 4 x 5.25. You will punch your circles out first. Quick Note leave enough room to tie ribbons at the bottom. Then using quick dry glue glue them down with the design you want. I used the Sycamore street paper because with Sale-a-bration we all need lots of ideas. Then I ran it through the Big Shot using our Polka Dot embossing folder. Then tied to ribbons on the bottom again Sycamore Street Ribbon from SAB.
I used dimensionals to lift it on the base card then sprinkled it with our Rhinestone Jewels. The greeting was from Bloomin Marvelous again SAB and the 1.25 scallop circle punch. Oh yeah Island Indigo Ink.
I hope you Love it and thanks for stopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment