Jul 26, 2013

Photo: Halloween card swap DONE! Whoot whoot!

Happy Haunting!

Guess What? She's Back!
My posting has been so eratic I am sorry so lets say this is the newest creation I have made from the new Holiday Catalog. So here's the recipe.
Base card Basic Black cut 4.25 x 11 embossed with the MODERN MOSAIC  folder.
Cut or use any scrap card stock and cut it to 3 x 4.25 You will be covering it with the paper so yeah use the scraps. Then cut your designer paper 2.5 x 3 and complimentary color card stock I used Basic Black, Starfruit, Pumpkin, Basic Gray, Very Vanilla, and Smokey Slate. Then lay them on the cutter and cut corner to corner. These create long triangles. When all that is done I embossed each solid color card stock with a different embossing folder. Now separate each style of paper in groups. I used the ANYWHERE GLUE STICK to adhere the papers to the 3 x 4.25 piece of card stock. Why? Because it is easier and dries faster. The straight side of the triangle will always be to the left. Just butt the papers up to each other with the tip being in the center. Once they are all glued down let them dry then trim around the square. I then cut strips .50 x 4.25 and using the MULTIPURPOSE LIQUID GLUE to add to the 3 x 4.25 piece of card stock. I also used the multipurpose glue to glue that whole piece to the card because it holds better than snail.Now to cover up the center point you could stamp anything and layer it onto a coordinating punch I used the DSP and the mini punch to center. Added a little Bling with BASIC JEWELS. To finish I stamped the Ticket on starfruit using HALLOWEEN BASH 130580 with STAZON. Then used the TICKET BUILDER PUNCH and popped it up with DIMENSIONALS. Glad you all liked it!
Happy Stamping Brenda


No comments:

Post a Comment