Nov 10, 2011

C-copy A-and S-share E-everything Card

Good morning,
A funny title for a card, right? Well I did that because I really liked the box Christmas Keepsake Stampin up had given to new recruits back in July. That kit is still for sale through December 31 while supplies last. Well I Cased it and changed a few things because I could have never fit it all on a card. I hope you like it.
Here's the recipe:
Base card 8.5 x 5.5 in Wild Wasabi and run through the Big Shot using your Perfect Polka Dot embossing folder.
1st Layer: Cut Real Red 4.25 x 5.5 using the Big Shot and your Top Note die cut out the image.  Using the Big Shot again and your Petals-a-Plenty embossing folder emboss the image on the real red.
Using the Holly Berry Designer paper cut a strip (I chose the light wasabi print) that is 1.5 x 4.5. Use your Scallop Trim Border punch and punch along bottom edge of the strip. Glue in place on the Real Red top note and trim the edges. I cut a 2.75 x 2.75 piece of Holly Berry Designer Paper and using the corner round punched all 4 corners. I punched a designer label image out of Real red but needed to use Glue dots to stick to the glitter paper. Using our Real Red Satin ribbon tied a bow and used a (several) Glue Dot to adhere to the glitter paper. I used the Pines and Pointsetta stamp set from the holiday mini and my stamp and write markers (Chocolate Chip, Always Artichoke, Real Red) to create the pine cones and leaves. I did it twice so out of the second I could cut out the pine cones and raise the using dimensionals. I stamped the Christmas banner onto Very Vanilla using Real Red ink cut and raised with dimensionals. It looks even better when you make this into a gift card box. Obviously this would be the lid minus the Wild Wasabi card. I have directions for that box in last years post on November 23 2010. I Hope you enjoyed my case. Have a great day.
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment