Nov 18, 2011

Sounding Joy

So how is everyone? I have been really busy lately and have been horrible at regular post's. So I am sorry to all. OK with that being said lets get on with it.
I have this great door hanger. I chose the word JOY because it is non religous.
Here's the recipe.
Cardstock:
Cherry Cobbler
Wild Wasabi,
Very Vanilla
Designer Paper:
Holly Berry
Ribbon:
Wide Cherry Cobbler
Die cuts:
Scallop Square Die is 4.5 x 4.5
I used my big shot and the Clear Scallop Square and Cherry Cobbler for the first layer. Very Vanilla was cut 4 x 4 and using the embossing folder Polka Dots for a pattern. Wild Wasabi was cut 3 x 3 and the designer paper was cut 2.75 x 2.75.
I used the Cricut to cut my letters and dimensionals to lift them. I picked up some silver jingle bells at the local store and tied them on with Bakers twine. Quick and easy. We made these at my monthly club night and everyone loved them.
Thanks for stopping.
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment