Nov 1, 2014

BEST COSTUME EVER!!!

 I have been very blessed in my life with wonderful women that fill my life with complete joy. I am thankful everyday for these blessings as my friends have carried me through some very difficult times in my life. With that being said may I introduce you to a very special gal pal I run with. Her name is Mary and I have a very special place in my heart for her. My favorite gals have been going on a crafting retreat for the last few years and it is my most favorite time of year. I absolutely love Halloween. This girl dressed up as my BLOG and it was so touching I laughed until I cried. It was so amazing that she took the time and effort into making my day, but then I expect nothing less from her. Thank You Mary for making me smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment