Dec 20, 2010

All that glitters

I'm back after a very long weekend, shopping, parties, cookie exchanges, it was a very long weekend. Fun though, I love the holidays. So I saw this done by someone on line I'm not sure who so I can't give the credit but if you are someone who puts up Valentine decorations this would work great on discounted clear HEART ornaments I saw at Michaels.
Supplies used:
1 glass ball ornament, 25 drops of classic re-inking I used Baja Breeze
1/2 tsp.-3/4 tsp. of dazzeling diamonds or any fine glitter.
PLEASE USE RUBBER GLOVES.
Holding the ornament and removing the top add your ink place your finger over the top and shake, twist and turn. Make sure all the glass area has been inked. Turn over and let the excess drip out onto a paper towel. Turn back over and add glitter, Shake, Shake, Shake. To let dry I use a piece of paper towel in either an egg carton or original ornament box so any excess ink can drain. I let set it over night. Hope you do these at Valentines in, Real Red, Regal Rose, and Pretty in Pink those colors would rock. Thanks for stopping, and Happy Holidays. Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment