Dec 30, 2010
Pretty In Pink
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Markers: Regal Rose, Real Red, Chocolate Chip
Punches: Scallop Edge, Large Designer Label, and 1/8 hole punch
Designer Paper: Patterns Love 124156
Stamp Set: Eat Chocolate 122006
Ribbon: Pretty in Pink 3/8 taffeta
Extras: Rhinestone Brad, dimensionals
1. Cut your Chocolate Chip paper 5.5 x 8.5, cut a strip 1.5 x 4 and
punch 1 designer label in Chocolate Chip.
2. Cut your designer paper 4 x 5.25 I used the polka dots print.
3. On Whisper White stamp your greeting design in Chocolate Chip and punch out. Clean your stamp. On a scrap piece of whisper white using your markers color in only the 3 candy pieces and cut them out with your paper snips. Using a dimensional pop up each candy.
4. Scallop the both edges on your chocolate chip paper strip tape it down to your designer paper. Cut a piece of ribbon 6 inches long and tape in down the center of your scallop paper. Make a small pretty bow. punch a hole one inch from the top and using a rhinestone brad attach your bow. Tape it down to your designer paper onto the Chocolate Chip cardstock.
5. Cut your chocolate chip designer label in half horizontally, add it to the back of your greeting piece. Place it in the center of you card. Done.
6. Cut a pice of Whisper White 5.25 x 4 to tape to the inside for your inside greeting.
Thanks for stopping