Jan 27, 2011

Just For You

This is really fun to do and really easy. Great for office treats or party favors. Showcasing a level 1 stamp set *Afterthoughts 118388 (wood)
Supplies Used
Cardstock: Real Red, Whisper White
Designer Paper: Loves Pattern
Stamp Set: Afterthougths 118675 (clear)
Ribbon: Pretty in Pink 109067 3/8 taffeta
Large Label Punch
Cut your Real Red 4 3/4 x 2.50 and score in 1/2 inch on all 4 sides. I used the Red Tacky Tape 1/4 on the flaps to hold good. I cut the designer paper 1x3.50. Using my snail to cover the nuggets. I also ran a strip of snail in the bottom of my box to hold them in tight. Lay covered nuggets in tray and slide them into a Pretzel bag bought from Michaels in the Cake and Candy section. I stamped my greeting on Whisper White and punched it out with the large label punch and punched an additional Real Red tag cut it in half horizontally and taped it behind the white. I used a 1/4 hand held punch in the corner and cut 8 inches or Pretty in Pink taffeta ribbon tied with a bow. Trim off excess bag top and you are done! Enjoy.
Thanks for stopping,
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment