Jan 28, 2011

Time Standing Still

Hi everyone,
Gosh we had a great meeting at my house last night. Jerri Lynn, Diane, and the whole down line. This is the kind of meeting I needed to get a business plan in order. I love stamping and I do it everyday, I love the friendships I have built and the friends I have, I just need to start moving from a hobbyist to the director. Everyone tells me I can do it. It just takes ONE phone call, ONE workshop, or ONE recruit to move forward. Well if anyone who was there last night is reading this I just wanted to say Thank You! So here's the one of the cards we made and it is my favorite. I love vintage!
You did a fabulous job Diane!
Supplies Used:
Card Stock: Sahara Sand, Elegant Eggplant
Inks: Basic Black, Elegant Eggplant, Old Olive
Stamp Sets: En Francais 109521, Elements of Style 118611, Sense of Time 113804
Blender Pens, Perfect Plum ribbon (retired), New Spinners 121893.
I only stamped the background with En Francais, floral area from Element of style in Black Ink and the Clock. I did a heavy distress on the edges in Elegant Eggplant then took my scissors on the edges to really give it a worn look. The only thing I used Old Olive ink for was to blend color into the leaves. The flowers got Eggplant and the blender pen. Love this Card!
Thanks for stopping Brenda

3 comments:

  1. That is a very cute card! I really like it. TFS. I am now your newest follower from SC. I'm #295

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Yolanda, I'm always glad to have newbies to my blog stop by!Hope you stop by again soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card! Takes a stamp I considered more masculine and dresses it up to be a beautiful, feminine card. Following through SC, #322.
    Follow me, too, at teadrinkingstamper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete