May 10, 2011

Follow your dreams

This gift set can be used for a fathers day or a graduation gift. The reason the card is so SHINY is because I like to use the card as a center piece for the bag. I use the largest of the Cello Bags and trim it down to 5.25. I insert the card and using the red tacky tape I fold it over loosely, peel and stick. I also use 2 strips down each side in the back before centering it on the bag. I stamped the tissue and bag to match and made a quick tag to tie together.This was super easy. I hope you enjoy this one. Supplies used were:
Tissue and Bag from Michaels.
Stamp Set: Open Seas/Word Play
Ink: Basic Grey, Not quite Navy, Cherry cobbler
Cardstock: Base card 8.5 x 5.5 Not Quite Navy
Designer Paper 5.25 x 5.25 Nautical Expedition
Cherry Cobbler 2 x 4.25/DP 1.75 x 4.25 matching square 2 x 2 for top corner.
Basic Grey 3.25 x 2.75 Cherry Cobbler 3 x 2.50 Whisper White 2.75 x 2.25
Tag: Basic Grey 4.25 x 2.50 Cherry Cobbler 1x2.50 Designer Paper .75 x 2.50 Cherry cobbler round tab punch. Whisper White punched out of Designer label punch. Bakers twine, and Jumbo Eyelet.
Thanks for stopping Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment