May 11, 2011

Schools Inn

My personal challenge has been to scrapbook for 30 days, well I failed! This was the 5th time I have done it this month! Well at least I'm getting better at trying.
Of course as the Stampin Up year is coming to an end and next month we release the retired list I fall in love with the Celebrations designer paper. What the heck, its only been at my disposal for 10 months and just now I am using it. grrrrr. Well anyways this page is for my grandson, Tyson.
Supplies are:
12 x 12 Pacific Point
Celebrations Designer paper
Pear Pizzazz Paper(1/2,3/4,1 inch punches for book worm.) Layers of eyes are using the owl punch. The books are using the window punch making them smaller to stack. The apples I took a short cut using the Cr---t. I used the corner punch to round of the edges of the chalk board. I plan to use a White gel pen to write his name and year. I hope you liked this and thanks as always for stopping by.
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment