May 7, 2011

For Dad


I know this is Mothers Day weekend, but I stay ahead of myself, sometimes. This is one of those times! I love the new Open Seas stamp set we have in the new Summer Mini. Its been a long time since we've sailed the seas in a catalog. So I used the following:
Base Card Not Quite Navy
1st layer 4 x 5.25 Cherry Cobbler
2nd layer 3.75 x 5 Very Vanilla- torn down and sponged
Ink: Early Espresso, Not Quite Navy
Designer Paper:Nautical Expedition 1 x 3
Greeting Strip Very Vanilla 3/4 x 3
1 3/4, and 2 1/2 Circle Punch
Circle cutter 2" since we didn't have a 2" punch
I distressed everything in Early Espresso. Thanks for stopping
Brenda

1 comment:

  1. This is a really great card, Bree! I love this set from the new mini and the way you've used it here is terrific! I especially love the torn paper background piece...really old-world vintage. Well done!

    ReplyDelete