Jan 4, 2012

Attic Boutique Day 4

Hello, another beauty of a card! This time I kept it really simple. All these products are available today in the new Occasions Mini! Here is the recipe.
Base Card 8.5 x 5.5 Baja Breeze
I cut the edge using the Edgelit Dies 125595 and then using the Embossing folder that matches in the Adorning Accents 125601.
Strip 5.5 x 1.5 Very Vanilla
I cut the edge using the Edgelit Dies 125595 line it on the back edge and run a strip of tape along the top edge of the vanilla and fold the card down.
Adding the designer paper is alittle tricky. I cut a piece 5.25 x 3.50 and cut the bottom edge using the edgelit die that matches. I matched it up and yes there was extra paper above the card. I turned it over and trimmed the paper. I cut 2 Framelits 125598 the 3rd frame in the series. I stamped the greeting using the Apothecary Art 125527 in STAZON. This step is very important because it won't bleed when coloring in the flowers. I cut the layer in Baja Breeze but you need to cut it horizontal and tape it down about .25 of an inch out. I used dimensionals to raise it up and embellished with Large Pearls 125577.
Using a Blender pen I colored the flowers using Wild Wasabi, Poppy Parade, and Baja Breeze. Some Pearl smooch would finish it off but I ran out from Christmas (ugh!). Thanks for stopping and have a blessed day. Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment