Jan 7, 2012

Vintage Elegance

Happy Saturday!! Oh how I love the weekend, especially when I have a whole day to stamp! I wanted to create something simple, elegant, but quick. Simple! Using our embossing folders can make the simpliest card elegant. Play with all of them to find the right combination. I love using the Vintage Wallpaper, it is my "go to" embossing folder. Now if I had had some 3/8 ribbon to hide the seam of the paper I would have used it. Even though I didn't it still looks great. I love these colors together. Here is the recipe: Base card is Very Vanilla 8.5 x 55 folded and embossed using the Vintage Wallpaper. Cut designer paper 2 x 5.5 from the Everyday Enchantments (Sale-a-Bration.) Greeting is on 2.50 x 2.50 Very Vanilla matted onto Poppy Parade 2.75 x 2.75 The greeting is stamped in Soft Suede and Poppy Parade using the stamp set Elementary Elegance 125122. Now tomorrow I promise to use something current not something you will have to wait to purchase. Have a great day! Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment