Jan 9, 2012

Early Spring?

Happy Monday, This card makes me long for spring. Although we have had a GREAT winter not a lick of snow! I know I should stop using the Sale-a-bration paper but I just can't stop! This card was fairly simple so here's the recipe. Base card: Very Vanilla 8.5 x 5.5. The Everyday Enchantment designer paper is cut 1.75 x 5.5. 1st layer is 2 x 5.5 in Poppy Parade. I tied the Calypso Coral 1/8" Organdy Ribbon together and added two tiny tags. I stamped the butterfly and key in soft suede with the stamp set Elementary Elegance. The greeting Hello was stamped in Poppy Parade. That was the easy part. Now I punched a large scallop circle in Old Olive, and a 1 3/4 circle in Soft Suede. I ran both through the BIG SHOT with the square lattice embossing folder. I punched the Bird out of the same designer paper just a different pattern. With the same punch I punced 4 stems with leaves. Using the Mini trio punch I punched the small scallop circle in Poppy Parade and the 4 petal in Baja Breeze. Glued everything down to look like a nest. This card make me smile, have a happy Monday! Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment