Jan 8, 2012

Delicate Wishes

It must be said I love Sunday's. I love staying in bed even if I am not sleeping. Just the comfort of not having to be anywhere before I am ready is the best thing about Sunday's. I started this card with Valentines Day in mind and ended up with a Birthday card. Funny how you have one idea and it spills into something else. This picture does not do this card justice. Here is the recipe: Base card is in Poppy Parade and yes I used the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder (Remember I told you I love that folder). The card is a standard 8.5 x 5.5. I then used the Large Paper Doily Sizzix die and Very Vanilla cardstock. I cut a strip of designer paper from the upcoming Sale-a-bration called Everyday Enchantment 1 x 4. Then I cut a piece 2 x 2 and used the Beautiful Wings Embosslits die. I also cut the smallest size framelit in Poppy Parade. The banner is from the Petal Cone die, I did stamp the greeting in Poppy Parade from Bring on the Cake. I did however cut the banner at both ends at the end of the greeting. I taped down the tails and Popped the greeting with dimensionals. Ended with a Large Pearl in the center of the butterfly. Thanks for stopping and have a great Sunday! Brenda 

No comments:

Post a Comment